Events List by Anita Ford
Family Unit $20.00
Junior (up to age 18) $10.00
Emergency Service Organization $25.00
Business or Corporation $50.00
MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO: CLAFAA
Natil. Terrorism Advisory
The Cradle of Liberty Antique Fire Apparatus Association would like to say THANK YOU to all of our participants, spectators and members for making the 2014 Delaware Valley Fire Show & Muster a success!!!
We look forward to hosting the 2015 show.
Wed. Mar 11th 2015 to
Sat. Mar 14th 2015
SPAAMFAA Winter Meeting
Fri. Apr 3rd 2015
Fri. Apr 3rd 2015
Are you a Member of the Cradle of Liberty Antique Fire Apparatus Association?
Cradle of Liberty Antique Fire Apparatus Association
Secretary William H Foxall Jr 102 Daley St
Print this page
1971 CF-6851000 gpm / 1000 gwt / 2.5kw (gasoline) generator / 6 cyl. Maxidyne engine / 5 spd trans. || Originally owend by Upper Saucon Twp (Lehigh County, PA). Then sold to Clover FC of Heckshersville (Schuyllkill County, PA) and then on to their neighbors, Newtown FC (Schuyllkill County, PA). Currently Privately Owned. ||| Photo by owner.
1954 LOwned By Bill Stroup. Photo by Rick Schumacher.
1969 CF-6001969 CF-600 Mack, 1250 gpm, 500 gal tank, 37,400 miles, 5 speed. Originally owned by John Paulding Engine Co 1 of Sparkill, NY until June 2010. Then sold to Mack C Model enthusiast and CLAFAA member Don Holden of Prospect, CT.
Purchased on June 10, 2012, by Mike Robertson, member of CLAFAA and career Lieutenant with Evesham (NJ) Fire-Rescue. This is Mike's first apparatus purchase.
1978 Chevrolet C-65 / Hamerly JuniorThis 1978 Chevrolet C65/Hamerly Junior pumper was originally purchased and used by the Thompsontown, PA Fire Company. It is assigned Hamerly serial number #JP-II-1426 and is equipped with a Waterous 1,000 gpm pump and a 500 gallon fiberglass tank. The chassis is equipped with a Chevy 427 gas engine, a 5 speed transmission with 2 speed rear and is equipped with air brakes. It features a steel Hamerly rescue-style body with fiberglass body components and the famous Hamerly "hockey stick" paint scheme. It was purchased from Thompsontown with only 15,000 miles on it, in July 2011 by CLAFAA member Eric D. Ruggeri. The company wanted it to go to Eric with the specific understanding that it would be restored and used for parades and kept alive. Hamerly was a small fire apparatus manufacturer in Shartelsville, PA and only produced about 1,600 pieces of apparatus between 1974 and 1980.
1971 75 ft Snorkl1971 Maxim 75ft Snorkel
Formerly owned by Pascoag FD, RI.
Currently owned by member Bruce Betton of Smyrna, DE.
1971 Imperial Pumper1971 Imperial Pumper
1971 Imperial Pumper 1000 gpm
Owned by Joe & Diane Sturm
Originally owned by Rockledge Fire Company (RFC), Montgomery County,PA ; it was then sold to Hebgen Basin Fire District, West Yellowstone, Montana.
Joe and his father were driver/engineers for RFC.
Diane Sturm tracked this vehicle down and successfully bid on it as a wedding anniversary present for Joe.
1955 1955 B-Owned by Scott Seipert
1954 MACK LS-85Proudly owned by the Jacoby Family of Florence, NJ
1971 CF-685-F101000 gpm / 1000 gwt / 2.5kw (gasoline) generator / 6 cyl. Maxidyne engine / 5 spd trans. || Originally owend by Upper Saucon Twp (Lehigh County, PA). Then sold to Clover FC of Heckshersville (Schuyllkill County, PA) and then on to their neighbors, Newtown FC (Schuyllkill County, PA). | Photo by Rick Schumacher at the 2011 CLAFAA Muster.
1973 Ambassador 1000 gpm / 1000 gwtFormerly of the North Centerville Volunteer Fire Company. Then in 2003 she was sold to the Community Volunteer Fire Company of Mahaffey (PA). Engine 29-3 is now privately owned by Robert "Moose" Schemelia of NJ.
1954 Mack B-75-F 1011 Pumper1954 Mack B75F 1011 Pumper which serverd Radnor Pa from December 27, 1954 to April 23, 1974, when sold to Rockingham VT volunteer fire company. It has a Mack Thermodyne 464B engine, a Hale QL75 750 GPM pump, 400 gallon tank and five speed direct transmission. The original cost was $15000, It was repurchased July 20, 2002 and restored in house by the Mack team of the Radnor Fire Company with the support of many members of the community. The B75 has won many awards including first place at the 2008 SPAAMFAA National Convention in Syracuse NY, first place at the 2009 PA State Fire Convention, and first place (senior award) at the 2009 Hershey AACA national show in Hershey PA. It now serves as the signature truck for the Radnor Fire Company.
1949 Fire Police VanThis rare unit is owned by member Steve Austin.
1949 Brush TruckOwned and restored by member Richard S Faunce. It is seen here pumping lakeside at the 2009 Wheaton Village Muster. This muster is held annually by our friends of the Glasstown Antique Fire Brigade, the South Jersey Chapter of SPAAMFAA.
1958 FWD Model F-725This FWD is really nice and has a rich, sentimental history to it that will be featured in an upcoming CLAFAA Newsletter. This truck has a 750 gpm pump and carries 500 gallons of water. The truck was originally owned by Bryn Athyn (PA) FC, then sold to Harrisonville, Gloucester County NJ in July of 1976. In May 2001, it was purchased from them by its current owner, Member Randy Yardumian (and family).
1977 American LaFranceThis telesqurt originall served Waldwick, NJ. It has a 6V71 Detroit Diesel engine that powers a 1500 gpm pump (300 gwt). Owned by NJ Director Joel Bain, photo by same.
1967 American LaFranceThis truck under went a 4 year restoration by its owner, NJ Director Joel Bain. Photo by owner.
1975 American LaFranceThis Unit had a new stainless steel Century Series 2000 cab put on it in 1991. It has a 6-71 Detroit Diesel. Owned by NJ Director Joel Bain, photo by same.
1940 Seagrave 600 gpm PumperThis 1940 Seagrave 600 gpm pumper was originally owned by Rockledge Fire Co. (Montgomery County), PA. It was then sold to Rohm and Hass Company of Philadelphia, Pa, then on to their North Caronlina plant. From there it was sold to Cumberland Road Fire Dept, Fayetteville, North Carolina. In May 2003, it was sold to William Foxall, and the rig is back in its hometown. Photo by owner.
1928 Ahrens Fox 600 gpmThis 1928 Ahrens Fox 600 gpm Pumper was originally owned by Enterprise Fire Co. of Hatboro, PA (Montgomery Co.) It was then sold to Community Fire Co. of Lake Tract in Depford Twp., NJ. It was then sold to an unknown private party. It went back to enterprise Fire Co., then to William H Foxall. Photo by owner.l
1893 American Hose ReelThis Reel is owned and restored by William Foxall. It formerly served Union Fire Co., (Berks County), Hamburg, Pa until sold to Mr. Foxall in 1965. If the name of the town sounds familiar, it should. It was the home of Hahn Fire Apparatus. Photo by owner.
1958 Chevrolet / Brightbill-Morrison (Body) Rescue TruckThis little beauty was originally owned by Keystone Hook & Ladder FC in Myerstown,PA. When KFC sold it it went to a local collector of Chevrolets. When it became time for that gentleman to downsize his collection it was sold to CLAFAA and KFC member Jim Yiengst. What makes this even sweeter for Jimmy is, this was the first emergency vehicle that he ever drove. Photo by Ron Young.
1959 Chevrolet / Howe Suburban TaskmasterThis truck WAS** owned by Ron Young. It has a 500 gpm Waterous Pump. 283 c.i. engine (still basically the same block used today as the 5.7 litre engines). This truck was purchased new by the Newtown Fire Company of Newtown (a/k/a Zerbe), in Schuylkill County, PA. This truck was removed from front line service in 2003, after it was sold by sealed bid. It was replaced by a (used) 1978 Hahn Pumper from neighboring Citizens FC of Primrose-South Cass Twp. (and later given to (the now inactivated) Rainbow Hose Company of Wadesville (Schuylkill County, PA). Photo by Frank Boyd. || ** Update: This truck has gone back to the original owners (Newtown FC, Schuylkill County, PA) as of July 23,2011
Follow Us on TWITTER
It's About Time ...
LIVE On-Line Scanners
Browse Live Audio Feeds for Fire, EMS, Police, Aircraft,Railroads and more.
National Fallen FF's
This Day In History
Birthdays for March
No birthdays for this month.